Monday, January 10, 2011

Love is in the Air in 2011



With the new year (and impending visit from my future mother in law) I have decided to be a little more assertive yet simple with my blog entries. It seems our nuptials are infectious not one but two of our favorite couples were engaged over the weekend. Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Diautolo and Mr. and Mrs. Fieland will soon join us on the wedded highway. Perry proposed to Alyson in the windy city on New Years Eve and Eric decided to use a tree swing in Fiji to ask Heather to be his wife. We are thrilled.
As for us Julia and I have a crazy week ahead. Our wedding planner will land Wednesday and I'm sure it's going to get interesting. Happy New Year everyone. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. ha! like amanda said," once gary gets married, everyone else would!" perry should have waited till pig madness.. but ahhh! well, you guys can all blame me for the "marriage hardship." as i was the first one to go and have a kid and your girls were all jealous.. :)

    ReplyDelete