Friday, April 2, 2010

The Magic Trick!!

One week ago I had no clue what Gary had up his sleeve... literally. As far as I was concerned I was just heading to New Orleans for a wedding between Andy and Tiffany, friends of the family. Now I am hard to surprise; I'm nosy and always like to know whats going on. I should have known something was up because everyone and their mother was ignoring me for weeks. But I was oblivious to what was about to take place. So there we were at the W Hotel, getting ready to go out to dinner. Gary was acting weird about his sports jacket, and my dad asked me to show him how to use my mom's camera, these should have been clues.
We went up to Mark and Robin's hotel room to have a drink before dinner. Mark had made me a drink of vodka and okra, it was awful. Before I could voice my displeasure, over Mark's concoction Gary "as he always does" was entertaining the room with a magic trick. He asked my mom to grab her hotel key. She put it in her purse and zipped it up. Gary then had her reach under his hand and pull on a red ribbon. Now logic told me to ask "what the hell is Gary doing with a red ribbon?" Yet anyone who knows Gary that ribbons, dancing spoons, and even masks are par for the course. So there he was with my mom her pulling on the ribbon. Ta-da at the end of the ribbon was mom's hotel key. Gary held it up and had my mom unzip her bag. The hotel key wasn't there. Gary jumped up and said, "Come on that's pretty good." I have to say, I was impressed. I had never seen him do this trick before and even suggested he might of seen it on youtube. The room applauded and Gary said he would show us how he did it. This is what happened.
GO TO YOUTUBE- MAGIC TRICK ENGAGEMENT, SCROLL DOWN TO MAGIC TRICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment