Monday, March 29, 2010

The New World

On Thursday my girlfriend of 4 years agreed to be my wife. For anyone who decides to marry I can tell you it's a big deal on many levels. I'm hoping this blog will put some light on the serious sometimes agonizing decisions and emotions that come with an engaged couple.
Our story is unique in many aspects. My fiancee is Jewish. I am Christian. Her mother is an elite wedding planner that has been in the business for over 20 years. Many of you will say " That's great!! No worries!!"........ on some levels that may be true but... And of course the infighting of family that is sure to alter our glorious day on some level. I intend to be brutally honest and open so I might anger some but in the end I feel this blog will serve as another document of what is to be the greatest moment of our lives. You're invited to come along.

2 comments:

  1. Come on buddy tell us how you proposed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jul, you have to write on the blog everyday or at least every other day please. I need updates
    thanks,
    Rachel (MOH)

    ReplyDelete